Devereux of Staunton
1. Simon Devereux of Staunton, ~1250 to ~1302
Possible younger brother of Baron William Devereux of Lyonshall
Married first to a woman named Joan (no children, but she had a son by a prior marriage, Richard de Manus), and second to Sarah de la Forde. By his second wife he had children: John Devereux (see below)
2. John Devereux of Staunton, ~1287 to ~1348 (son of Simon)
Married a woman named Mathilda, and had a son, John Devereux (below)
3. John Devereux of Winterborne Steepleton and Staunton, ~1325 to 1382 (son of John)
Married Joan Finchet. Children: John Devereux (see below)
4. John Devereux of Winterborne Steepleton, East Harptree, and Staunton, 1356 to 1419 (son of John)
Married Joan Hurst. Children: Richard (see below), Joan, and Joan (married John Chesebroke).
5. Richard Devereux of Winterborne Steepleton and Staunton, ~1385 to before 1419 (son of John)
Married a woman named Clemency. He died within the lifetime of his father without an heir. On the death of his father, all lands went to his sisters.